Monday, March 23, 2009

One Thumb Up, Way Up!

This just in from the National Post--

"A Helsinki software developer who lost his thumb in an accident has replaced it with a prosthetic that doubles as a USB drive. The man's fake thumb looks like a real one, but its nail can be removed plugged into any computer. It can hold up to 2GB of information, photos, music and video.

'When I'm using the USB, I just leave my finger inside the slot and pick it up after I'm ready,' he said."

I'm saying one thumb up, way up, on this one.

The NP went on to add:

"He should meet this Toronto man, who is replacing his missing eye with an embedded webcam."

Wow! I'm gonna keep an eye out for this guy!

And that's the way the thumbs-up! Ball bounces.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What is next???
Betty G

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"