Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5DWE: Can We Do It? Zimbawecan!


I was in the middle of teaching a software engineering seminar Tuesday when it hit me -- I've got the rest of the week off -- this means... the FIVE DAY WEEKEND HAS ARRIVED!!!

Oh. My. Goodness.

Obama has done it. The oceans are receding, my hairline's -- what's the opposite of receding? -- and the five-day-weekend has arrived!

It's like you have Monday followed by Friday! How great is that?!

So, you have Monday, then Friday, followed by the five-day weekend: Yesweday, Wecanday, Obamaday, Saturday, and then Sunday!


All we have to do is print money -- and we know that works: think Zimbabwe.

Can we do it?

Zimbawecan!

No comments:

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"