Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Comments Are Of Great Importance to Air Miles -- I'm A SOMEBODY!!!!!

"Thank you for taking the time to write us.

"Your comments are of great importance to us, as it [sic] assists us in creating the best possible experience for you.

"Your email will be placed in priority sequence and a personalized reply will be on its way within 3-5 business days.

"Have a great day!

"AIR MILES Reward Program

"(Thank you for not replying to this e-mail.)"

* * *

[This after I tried FOUR (4) times to update my address. I finally figured out they don't like Safari and apparently can't be bothered letting customers know. Instead, in the name of the best possible customer experience, we get to bang our head against the wall.]

No comments:

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"