Thursday, June 03, 2010

John, Paul, George (Bush), and Ringo

Photograph of Paul McCartney as The Beatles ar...                               Image via Wikipedia
"After the last eight years, it's great to have a President who knows what a library is".

Ouch! Ouch!!!

Paul, Paul, Paul. All you need is love, man. You know, "love, love, love"?

Try to see it my way, do I have to keep on talking till I can't go on?
While you see it your way, run the risk that all that "love" may soon be gone.

We can work it out, we can work it out.

Think of what you're saying, "Bush was dumb" and still you think that it's all right.
Think of what I'm saying, we can work it out and get it straight, or say good night.

We can work it out, We can work it out.

Life is very short, and there's no time for dissing and fighting, my friend.
I have always thought that it's a crime, So I will ask you once again.

Try to see it my way, only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong.
While you see it your way, there's a chance that love might fall apart before too long.

We can work it out, We can work it out.

All ya need is love, man.

Coo-coo-ka-choo!





“Like millions of other Americans, I have always had a good impression of Paul McCartney and thought of him as a classy guy, but I was surprised and disappointed by the lack of grace and respect he displayed at the White House,” ....

... having earned no university degrees of his own, the Beatle may not know W. was the first American president to earn a master’s degree in business administration. (The fact the MBA is from Harvard really irks the left.) Not to mention Bush is married to a librarian."

(He also didn't know the difference between Newfoundland and PEI when he came to work things out with the seals -- perhaps he should have married a librarian!)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"