Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mitt Romney's Nutso Analysis On Islam

A Restatement of the History of Islam and Muslims
Image via Wikipedia
"There is, however, a movement in the world known as jihadism… It’s by no means a branch of Islam. It is instead an entirely different entity. In no way do I suggest it is a part of Islam." via Mark Steyn


I  watched the movie UA93 last night on Netflix. Now we know that the plane crash had nothing -- nothing -- to do with Islam -- which would come as quite a surprise to the martyrs.



4 comments:

Alain said...

Yes, I saw that on Mark Steyn's website. I was never a supporter of Romney and this just made my case stronger. I have always totally disagreed with Ann Coulter on Romney and fail to see how she can continue to cheerlead for him. Americans do not need to exchange a black Obama for a white one.

Alain said...

I made a comment on this but it never showed. My comment had to do with this revelation and why Ann Coulter continues to cheerlead for Romney in spite of all the evidence that he is the wrong guy from start.

BallBounces said...

Hi Alain, don't know what happened to your message. It hasn't shown up in my inbox yet.

BallBounces said...

Hi Alain,

Your comment has magically appeared!

"... nothing intellectually compelling or challenging.. bald assertions coupled to superstition... woefully pathetic"